Sunday, December 7, 2008

Housekeeping

Ok folks, if you take a little look around this here blog you will note that I've been engaged in a fair amount of upgrading, fixing, changing, rearranging, streamlining, and hopefully promoting this space. All in an effort to make it a little more user-friendly and inviting. My posts have tended to be on the long side which, for those of you who know me, this shouldn't be a surprise, as we all know I'm a little long-winded at times. (at times?) But that is the reason this blog has finally come into existence. Anyway, I hope you like the changes. Those of you more experienced in the format, please make suggestions for further improvements and promotions. Tell your friends, enemies, fellow travelers, and adversaries. And please don't hesitate to leave comments and reactions to my posts. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

The Sotten Libertine said...

Looking good. Be sure to add Keywords athe bottom of your osts in the TAGS section with a comma after each word. Keywords in each Headline will help place you better in the search engines too.

JenJen said...

Just wanted to say "welcome to the blogosphere" even though I hate that freakin' word. Was fun chatting with you during "The More Me Show" yesterday!