Sunday, November 9, 2008

Documenting my big mouth

If anyone actually looks at this blog then it's pretty certain that you know me. If that's the case, then you also have been exposed to my big mouth. You also then probably know that I often complain about not getting enough (lately, any) writing done to document some of the more serious subjects that I blather on about (by the way I am aware that much of the rest of the noise coming from my mouth shouldn't be heard much less committed to eternal bytes on the internet, but that's a separate topic, and maybe even a separate blog someday). Nevertheless, after thinking about it for a long time, coming close to starting, and getting some gentle friendly pushes to get on with it, here I am jumping into the cacophony which is bloggery. My initial intent here is to keep things revolving around political issues but the nature of the topic, at least in the way I typically view it, is that almost anything connects with it some way or another. When I meander from first principles here, I'll try to make the connection to it apparent. Meantime, this entire thing is an experiment for me. I haven't spent a lot of time or effort reading blogs of any kind so for now I am not familiar with the customs of the format. So along with expounding, I'm also in the process of learning how it's done. Watch and be amazed.

No comments: